Palm Beach County Personal Injury AttorneysCall for a Free Initial Consultation800.475.3781No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, DedicatedCall the Law Office of Dyson & Levy Today Can I sue an apartment building owner for wrongful death over a killing that occurred…
Yes. If you are a recognized statutory survivor under the Florida Wrongful Death Act, you may make a claim for the person’s death in the complex. That is, if you’re a person’s offspring or child, if you’re the person’s spouse, or if they have no children or spouse, you’re the person’s parent, then you may make a viable claim under the Florida wrongful death act for their death.
Share Our Video
- Are employers responsible for car accidents caused by their employees?See Video
- Can a bar be held responsible if a drunk driver injures or kills someone?See Video
- What kinds of fees are associated with personal injury lawsuits?See Video
- How may a trust be invalid?See Video
- I believe the death of a loved one was caused by a defective product what can I do?See Video
We serve all of Palm Beach County, including: Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, and Lake Worth. Call Today(561) 498-9979Location15300 Jog RdSuite 103,
Delray Beach,FL 33446
(561) 498-9979Fax: (561) 498-9987Map & Directions [+]Delray Beach Injury Lawyers
Dyson & LevyFollow Us
Your browser is out of date. To get the full experience of this website, please update to most recent version.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.