Palm Beach County Personal Injury AttorneysCall for a Free Initial Consultation800.475.3781No Recovery No Fee.
Aggressive, Experienced, Strategic, DedicatedCall the Law Office of Dyson & Levy Today Are there time limits to sue for injuries in an accident case?
Yes, there are. There’s an applicable statute of limitations which is a deadline for filing suit in any case involving injury or death. In Florida the personal injury statute of limitations is 4 years from the date of injury or death. In wrongful death cases, the statute of limitations is 2 years from the date of death. In breach of contract cases such as uninsured motorist actions, it’s 5 years from the date of the accident.
Share Our Video
- Are employers responsible for car accidents caused by their employees?See Video
- Can a bar be held responsible if a drunk driver injures or kills someone?See Video
- What kinds of fees are associated with personal injury lawsuits?See Video
- How may a trust be invalid?See Video
- I believe the death of a loved one was caused by a defective product what can I do?See Video
We serve all of Palm Beach County, including: Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, and Lake Worth. Call Today(561) 498-9979Location15300 Jog RdSuite 103,
Delray Beach,FL 33446
(561) 498-9979Fax: (561) 498-9987Map & Directions [+]Delray Beach Injury Lawyers
Dyson & LevyFollow Us
Your browser is out of date. To get the full experience of this website, please update to most recent version.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.