Kenneth N. Metnick, Esq.
Kenneth Metnick is “Of Counsel” for the firm. Dyson & Levy traces its roots to Metnick, Levy & Dyson, and the firm carries on the tradition left by Kenneth Metnick.
Mr. Metnick began his legal career in New York, where he worked for his father. In 1986, Kenneth Metnick moved to Florida to strike out on his own. Over the next three decades, Kenneth Metnick focused his practice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death civil litigation. He earned the reputation as a tenacious, strategic, and fearless attorney.
During his career, Mr. Metnick has successfully represented thousands of clients and has resolved numerous cases above $1 million. He will continue to consult with Matthew Levy and Peter Dyson.
He has resided in Boca Raton for the last two decades.
- J.D., George Washington University, 1984
- B.B.A. (Accounting), Hofstra University, 1980
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York, 1984
- Florida, 1987
- Southern District of Florida
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Broward County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association (formerly the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers)